New website of Anti-Violence Network of Milan
Gender-based violence. In Milan there is a Network thet fight it every day.
The website of the Milan City Council Anti-Violence Network, where you can learn about the Network, its members, its services and the support offered to women who suffer violence and mistreatment is finally online. The site is the crowning achievement of the long-standing collaboration between the anti-violence centres that have been working in Milan to help and support women for more than twenty years.
The site briefly presents the characteristics and different types of gender-based violence, highlights the effects it has on those who are subjected to it and indicates the main regulatory references on the subject.
On the map of Milan you can find the location of the Centres and their contact details.
Today the Network comprises 13 entities and is co-ordinated by the Municipality of Milan, to help women and children to escape from, and rebuild a life away from, violence.
- CADMI – Casa di accoglienza delle Donne Maltrattate di Milano ODV
- CeAS – Centro Ambrosiano di Solidarietà – Mai da sole
- C.A.S.D. Centro Ascolto Donna presso ASST Santi Paolo e Carlo
- Cerchi d’Acqua Onlus
- Fondazione Somaschi Onlus
- SeD- Servizio Disagio Donne Caritas Ambrosiana e Farsi Prossimo Onlus S.C.S.
- SVS Donna Aiuta Donna Onlus
- SVSeD- Soccorso Violenza Sessuale e Domestica
- Telefono Donna
- Associazione LULE Onlus
- La Grande Casa Società Cooperativa Sociale
- La Strada Società Cooperativa Sociale
- Cooperativa Lotta contro l’Emarginazione Cooperativa Sociale Onlus
News and events concerning the topic and the initiatives organised by the Network will be reported and periodically updated.
For more information: email@example.com